Originally Posted By: dcuny
It took multiple clicks before the song played.

It's a lovely song, good write, well sung.

The mix isn't quite my cup of tea, but that's probably just me. The drum seems out of place - it seems "disembodied" and unreal. I've probably heard the prior mix, and so I've already been spoiled. wink

I love the Liverpool piano, but the way it jumps registers drives me batty - I really wish there were MIDI versions of all these piano tracks, because it would be so easy to fix in a MIDI editor. I've given up on being able to use some of those RealTrack pianos because of that. Which is a shame, because they're so nice. Again, maybe this is only a problem for me. crazy

But no matter what (minor) complaints I have about the mix - lovely song, good write, well sung!

Dcuny sums up my feeling quite well regarding the mix. Not sure if it has anything to do whether the site compresses the song or whatever but I too felt a disconnect in the mix as well as the last lyrics of each line trails back into the mix and I cannot hear your voice clearly.

That is usually the result of improper gain staging during the mix and/or poor compression applied to a vocal with a lot of dynamic range. Your vocal level is fairly even so I would look first toward the initial gain staging which may not have been noticeable until MusicCoin applied their dynamics or reduced the resolution of the song if any of that occurred.

As Dcuny stated, no matter the complaints I have about the mix, it's a lovely song, good write and well sung as always.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.