Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Hey Rob… I enjoyed listening to your track… I think your style in the mix was right on what you were trying to achieve…

May I make one suggestion on the lyrics? I would change that first two lines… I think when you say “I don’t speak eloquently”, that seems like a kind of oxymoron, and, right at the start causes a little confusion... and in the second line “pretentious aires” also seems to go against what you’re trying to say … I would look for some other more blunt or course type of words that would fit better with someone who “don’t speak well”...just a suggestion… Thanks for sharing!

Hello Tano. Really appreciate your suggestion for the lyrics. I did try to write them from the perspective of some one with low self esteem and he was feeling or had been made to feel the the other party was out of his league and he was struggling to reach the higher standards. That's what I was trying to put across in the lyrics (another done me wrong song). Some times I feel I am always re writing the same song over again so coming from another angle gave me a fresh take on the story line. I do appreciate your advice and will have another look at the lyrics. Thank you for taking the time to make a great point. Rob