How I use Band-in-a-Box with Grid (1)

Hi all, LPman here...

I like playing the piano keyboard and recording the midi to my computer. I made a Yamaha Auto Accompaniment chord & scales cheat sheet using (10 Grids). I came to the conclusion that the task of remembering this cheat sheet was best... to be remembered; in a song format

So I played the chords and the scale; hoping it might make complex chords more palatable for Band in a box. The BIAB software notified me that 83% of my song was possibly too complex.

Well, it's just a test song pattern for me to remember "Grid 1" on my cheat sheet, so I can have a "Self Piano Reflex." The plan is to learn the Ten Grids; then to play these piano rudiments, which will probably be more compatible with BIAB. I am wishing to write better chord progression, while enjoying my music better...

The BIAB 2018 has a great video feature which shows musicians in front of you. The new cheat sheet is my "Tethered 2018" link below;

I don't want to put a narration on videos like this; until I have more experience working with this new cheat sheet. Thanks for reading this and watching my video... wish me luck!

How I use Band-in-a-Box with Grid (1)

Last edited by LPman; 05/05/18 02:52 AM.