Hey Charlie,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for having taken so long to reply...things have been crazy busy for me at work right now, and I've barely had a moment to boot up my BiaB and review these forums in depth.

You bring up two excellent points. With regards to the first--I cannot agree more. In fact modifying the voicings to mimic and augment what the melody is playing can produce some stellar and unexpectedly unique results that sound nothing like the demo tracks of the RTs used to generate a composition. As for your second point, this is something I have come to really appreciate rather late in the game, and I urge all beginners to explore the various options available within your style set not only across instruments (as they "play well" together), and also, for instance, looking for variations available within brackets for the same instrument (e.g. [Bluesy], [Outside], [Simple], [Held]), and switching them at different points of your song for maximum effect.

As for the RT I used for the first solo; I'm terribly sorry but I do not recall the actual RT, and, (maybe because I saved the track as an SGU way back when ????) it only shows a single piano track I used in a multi-instrument style...and when I revisit the medley maker, it only shows that track in the first slot :-(

If you happen to know how I can restore that information, I'd be more than happy to oblige with the track number!

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB