Hi All. I started with BIAB a while back and currently have 2018. My PC is Win 7 Home. My main reason for BIAB is to use it to make some backing tracks as MP3 to which I can strum and sing along with. Then a few family members asked if I would record a few songs for them. I guess they enjoyed my music, why not to me I sound great, But then, heard myself on a recording, oh boy. They must really love me. Anyway, I got ambitious and bought Joanne Coopers first song course. I have never looked at Realband before. So far so good. Then I scraped together a few pennies and bought a mixer. It's an Alto Live802 with USB connectivity. This all seems simple enough. Well after all weekend of trying to get all this setup and try my first vocal I'm pretty worn out and desperate. I think this PC is possessed, what a struggle. Gave up after many hours trying to get it all working together,just before fetching a hammer from my garage and teaching it a good lesson. The wife just looks at me with that slight smile and says, "I'm sure you'll work things out Dear". Right. I'll try again this afternoon. Old Guys and Technology. Regards from Durban RSA. Bryan.