Brothers and Sisters,

Yea I say unto thee, except that thou come to the forum as a small child knowing nothing, but saying sweet words, it would be better that a mill stone were tied around your neck and you were thrown from the top of your apartment building, chocking and screaming and spitting, until thou didst splatter on the street below with breaking of bones and tearing of flesh and die in thine own fury.

Ah yea, I also say verily unto you that whosoever has never bumped a post, even this one, then feel free to cast a stone, but if you have, it would be better that thou stickest thy finger in a light socket and die with screaming voltage bursting thine eye sockets like squashed tomatoes.

And yea, verily more, I say if thou art vain enough to stand in judgment and reproach protesting the vanity of others, and do so judge, then the judgment thou shalt reap will be more than a hundred fat camels sitting on your face.

And so I say unto thee, I must go bump one of my latest songs because Hear to Learn wants to hear from me, and it is far far better that I should bump a post than risk hurting the feelings of a tender and beloved friend.

And oh, one last thing:

I verily ask of thee:

Which is worst? To post one song a week and say nice things about thy brother, or to post 5 songs a day and say not one word that is not about thyself?

Think about it. Verily.

Shalom.

NOTE: This post was certified 100% outrageous, inappropriate, and unprovoked comedy by the U.S. Commission on Forum Posting. Its contents are not to be construed as serious, factual or meaningful in any way.