" it was apparent that more is actually less..." We could not agree more. As I often quote "perfection is approached not when there is nothhing left to add --but rather when there is nothing left to take away."

Greg pretty much nailed our feelings, "Really, really like this!! I hear a lot of 60's British influence (which I love). Orchestration is simply excellent!! Exceptionally nice listen!!"

We always enjoy your backstories on the production. I'm lucky to have (in many ways) "one take and I'm outa here Janice" as I can easily wear myself out just on our simple 4-5 track backing mixes.

We think that your choice of tracks and mix is excellent and well support your vocal. Most of the vocal processing is above my pay grade but whatever you did sounds fine to us.

Your choice of RT's work together very nicely. I rarely every use a complete style...they are cool jumping off places but, man, are there a lot of options after that!

Nice listen!

J&B

PS I built and upgraded my own PC's for decades. Nowadays I'm lazier and less tolerant of all things tedious so I just buy a new loaded iMac every 4 years smile
PPS You mentioned losing comments on a new upload. You can use the replace file option and keep everything else. FWIW