Obvious question that I have not seen address is if you have EVER been able to do what you want to do and it stopped working or has it never worked? I can't imagine the latest update fixing it if it has never worked, as that is not a listed bug that build 5 fixed, BUT you should do it anyway.

The only thing I would try that has not yet been suggested is to move down 10 like track 12 and try it well away from the rest of the song. If that doesn't help, then send this to support. The code monkeys here are seriously good programmers. If they can't fix it it can't be fixed. They are THAT good.

As they tell me when I complain (too often!) if this was an inherent bug, they would be swamped with reports of it happening. You may need to do a fresh install from square zero. Because it isn't a "crash" type event that creates an error message at a specific memory register in the software they don't have a lot to work with. "Working, but not working right" is so much harder to address than "causing a fatal error" when working with computer code. Then add to that when it is something that is isolated to just one user. I have an issue with undoing a generated part (as opposed to deleting the track) but I seem to be the only one who sees it, so it's the same kind of situation.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.