Again just a question born from curiosity. I have seen a good number of collaborations on these forums and I wonder how many of them actually happen in one place with people in the same room. Rog and I have done a ton of stuff over the last 5 or 6-ish years, more often with him lending support to me than USA toward England, but I have done a few things in support of his music. Most notable was when his student group did a surf song and I wrote lyrics and sang it. Then his more recent song Take The Time I did vocals and wrote lyrics for one bridge. He has provided amazing engineering for me many times. I'd actually fly him over here for a visit as a gesture of thanks if I wasn't poor!!

Janice lends her vocals to a lot of songs but with telecommunications being what it is now days things are most often done at each participant's home studio. I'll never forget the cuteness of the video of her bopping around doing vocals for Floyd!

I did the one song with Mario, David and Herb lending guitar support, and none of us have ever met. I was hoping to get Notes to give me 16 bars of sax solo but it happened to be at his busiest time of year. Same with Jazzmammal. My piano part was a little sloppy and could be replaced by someone who plays better....

So while the software itself provides backing tracks, so do some the people here!! I'd love to hear stories of your favorite collaborative efforts.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.