I believe that pizza you showed may be at a place called Talayna's in St Louis. If it isn't, that place has one. The deal is that if you can eat it in an hour it's free. If not it's $30. My pal and I went in about 2004 to try it. We were both competitive eaters then and they recognized us when we walked in, so they stacked the deck and made the crust thicker than usual. 24 inches in diameter, so think about taking on a pizza the size of spare tire on the back of a Jeep.

If you look down from above on the pizza, I ate from noon to 5 in 22 minutes, and then my brain said I was done. Good pizza. I had black olive and onion. My pal had pineapple and ham. So we ended up with most of the pizza left. We couldn't exactly bring it home on the plane, right? Se we went out that night to hang out on LaClede's Landing. On the way back we got White Castle burgers because the last thing we wanted was pizza. So we were buying soft drinks from the machine and a couple of kids came out of a room to do the same and when they saw the bags one laughed and said "And the food delivery is here!" And I looked at him and said "You want food? You want food? Come here." and took him into the room and we gave them the leftover pizzas.

I actually went to do a story on the place for a local newspaper. I did that one and later that summer I did one about Wrigley Field. The same friend came with me so I could say I saw a game at Wrigley. It was that day we learned that a true Chicago hot dog means mustard and onion. I ate one every half inning! (I LOVE being on expenses!)

Good times. Now I have to order a pizza.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.