Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Alan,

This is beautiful! You've managed to create a very haunting and memorable work of audio art. I can see this being a perfect audio backdrop for a slide of family photos and memories. I hear the ambience more as wistful or nostalgic.

As I sat here listening, the feelings that I experienced reminded me of that first time I heard "Stranger On The Shore" with Acker Bilk. His playing and the melody captured my imagination and I sat there transfixed, just letting images and random thoughts drift through my mind. "A Morning Chill" had the same effect on me.

Thank you for the update on Di. Both of you have been very much in my thoughts and I've been regularly hoping that things are travelling as well as they possibly can for the two of you and your family.

Please let Di know that I think she is amazing.

All the best of everything to you both,
Noel

P.S. Congratulations on getting your guitar!

Noel,

You are always much too kind. But I'm learning to liver with it. I'm rather speechless after having read your comment. I hope a heartfelt "Thank you" will be adequate in return.

"Stranger On The Shore" was one the first songs I learned to play lead on. I sat in front of that cheap recorder with my Gretsch Tennessean and worked on that puppy for hours. Finally figured it our. I think I was 14 at the time - thereabouts, anyway.

Thanks for your thoughts for Di. She's holding steady. That's better than regressing.

Wishing you the very best,

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops