While not specifically a 'feature request' for the BBox program as such, the connection will (hopefully) become clear:

The caveat to buying Realtracks in sets (Paks) is that then you don't have the option of installing just your own choices of the individual RT instruments it contains (at least not with the Mac installers). So if you either want to save space by being picky with the installations per circumstances or, as in the case I'm facing right now that brought me here, something has gone 'wonky' with just one particular RT, you are rather lost. So my proposal is this:

As long as you bought the Pak on this site, the site should "know" what you have as a registered customer and allow you to go for any individual RT at no extra cost IF you had already bought it as part of a Pak at some point.

A 'plan b' would be to make the Pak installers allow you to grab just that one thing from it that you need at that given moment, but the Mac installers are problematic enough as it is so I don't quite see that happen.

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)