Thanks to those who kindly e-mailed error messages, and those who got through without an error.

The fact that only some messages were returned, made it confusing for everybody involved.

I *think* it's fixed. It involved countless repeats of "on-hold" music to my shopping cart, my web host, and my domain name registrar while the tech help folks worked on the problem.

The worst "on-hold" music was the one that repeated every 45 seconds with a very slight but very annoying pause every time it cycled. Just a fraction of a beat, but I found myself waiting for it.

I called it "tech hell" instead of tech help but everybody I spoke to did their best and was friendly and professional. It was just one of those problems that was hard to get a handle on.

The error messages that I sent to my web host seemed to point the problem to the domain name registrar, who verified there was a problem, fixed the problem, and said all the domain name servers around the world should be refreshed with the new info in 24 to 48 hours.

So if anyone tried to e-mail me and couldn't get through, my apologies, please try again.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks