The first thing I would do is to make sure you have NO filters applied; that can easily limit what you see. Assuming you are showing "everything", I would verify that "ALL" the RealTracks and "ALL" the RealDrums are actually on your external drive (RT's in the "RealTracks" folder and RD's in the "Drums" folder).

Also, do you have the external USB drive version of BIAB or the PlusPak version. The PlusPak expects to see the previous version of BIAB installed and just installs the new files over it. I you just installed the Plus Pak, that could be the reason you are only seeing 2018 content. That being the case, you would need to re-install 2017, then apply the PlusPak to 2018.

If you did install from a USB drive, then I would run BIAB and make sure that it is pointing to the correct drive letter and folder for your RD's and RT's.

I would then exit BIAB, run the latest update patch, run the latest RealTracks update patch (and make sure the correct folders are set.

Also remember that when you do the "install" of updates, you specify a folder one level higher than where the RealTracks and RealDrums folders actually are; however, when you specify the location within BIAB, you specify the exact location of the folders.

I would then go in and rebuild the RealTracks list, and also the RealDrums list. I would then do a full (not the quick) rebuild of the StylePicker list as well.

Make sure you have "Show N/A" checked and if anything shows up as N/A, that can give you a hint as to where the problem may lay.

You shouldn't have to re-install BIAB 2017; if all your previous RTs/RDs were on the external drive to start with, the install you did of BIAB 2018 will just add those files to that drive (as long as you specified the locations properly during install - see my note above).

Good luck.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com