This forum software has served them well since 2000 when they made the change. Only thing I don't like about the search function is the 5 year limit. Most of Mac's posts have disappeared as a result. However as Matt mentioned this forum is indexed extremely well by Google, often within minutes of a new post.

I do see the forum needs to keep up with the times in some ways, like the newer browsers. In Console I see some Header warnings due to below
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Glossary/Forbidden_header_name

If this is in regards to the main site, I did a 'view source' on the home page .. warning; this can not be unseen. There's a whole lot of old content just commented out and it is rough to look at. Also a lot of JS 'fixes', it really could use an update.

Quote:
At one time, web designers thought the displays would change according to the device detected. Didn't that turn out to be an underestime!

Can you explain that Ed? Isn't that what responsive design and Google's 'mobile first' initiative is all about? I know more and more devices come along every day but the goal is that the site does just that; change to fit the device.

Last edited by rharv; 07/08/18 03:18 AM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome