Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Wow! Love it! It sounds so authentic all the way around. I love the groove from the get go; but then your vocal solidified the whole thing. I love the feel you are are singing with. My goodness; I'll be listening to this many times. Such a cool song!

Btw, for "one and done" and having just moved; I would never have known. In my opinion, you did a really impressive job.

Keep 'em coming please! smile

Howdy!

And "Wow" in return! Your comments blew me away. I've always been a pretty good musician (played lead guitar in several country bands for over 50 years), but my singing is mediocre - on a good day! This one kind of fell in place for my voice. And yeah, I recorded the vocal on one take - it could have been worse, I guess. Anyway, thank you so very much for your kind words. You make this 71 year-old heart feel pretty danged good! Best to you and yours.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 07/16/18 03:22 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops