Hi Greg,

I know what you mean about your life being divided in so many ways you think there's hardly any of it left for you. But we sure do miss your great music on the forum - and that's the full truth.

And WOW! So many of us here can identify with this. As always from you, this is a fabulous song. Your vocal is great - lead and the background fills. For me, the most obvious parts of the lyric are the best ...

"Guess I'm just old school, just an old fool."

And then ...

"You could say out of touch, It could be some small source of pride".

An the remainder of the lyric is equally powerful. There's not a wasted word anywhere in the lyric. And you couldn't have picked a better set of backing tracks. I could keep writing accolades forever on this one, but I think you get my point - this is a marvelous song with a fabulous delivery.

You conjured so many memories as I listened (I'm writing this as I listen for a 2nd time). This is sentimental country at its best. Still sitting here amazed as I listen. This song has such beauty and grace. Standing "O" from me and Di.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 07/21/18 03:18 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops