Hi Tano:

I find this song to be very inventive. I like how you went back to give us a glimpse of the past. Good choice on your instrumentation choices. Don't fret about perfecting this because there is no such thing. It really doesn't matter what other's may think about it as long as you like it and you've done your best based on your experience, who cares!

You either like it or not. There's plenty of music out there that I wouldn't give 2 cents for. What I like in music (of any type) is what is the writer trying to convey. If he's successful, I'll get it.

My motto is: If you like it, say something encouraging to the song writer regardless; even you don't like it overall. If the writer is serious, he will improve. the idea is to keep trying and learning.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is: "You ain't gonna please everyone...so please yourself and hope that others will hear your joy and love it too!!!

Sorry for the Sermon,
Dave

Also, please go to: https://soundcloud.com/davebrooksmusicfactory

HP Pavilion p6-2330; 1T; GB: 22; AMD Processor; Focusrite Scarlett Solo; Line mixer: Seismic Landsland-12p; DAW's: BIAB, Pro Tools 2018.8.1 HD; Wave Pad Sound Editor.