Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Man...there are soooooooo many things I want to say; but do I just sit here an gush for for paragraphs and take time away from listening again? Not trying to "lay it on thick" here. That song is just awesome! Need I say more?

I used to think Janice was born to sing the blues. I'm starting to think the blues may have been invented to have something to showcase her voice. Chills man. I love the bends.

Production wise, what a killer mix. It just sounds SO good! It's as warm as would want it to be; but clear as a bell. Not easy!

I will admit to listening to the song first; wanting to get my impression prior to the video. Then, in watching the video realized I was safe either way. The video, to me, is exactly what it should be in this case...support of the song. I like that. Nice video that didn't distract from the song itself.

This is already longer than it should have been for "keeping it short." Sorry! When something is great, I can't shut up about it! smile

This song made my day!

Your comments on the vocal are greatly appreciated! Affirmation that we are perhaps on the right track with the mix is equally appreciated. As always it takes longer to find and edit the “right” photos for the video than it does to actually create the vid itself. And the point is exactly as you mentioned - not to distract. Thanks for listening, watching and taking your time to offer such an inspiring review!

J&B