Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Noel,

As has already been mentioned, it's always interesting to hear what the composer had in mind as he/she wrote a lyric. It takes a real talent to make a relatively simple song sound so full and vibrant. Not easy to pull off but you handled it with ease.

Your mixing and mastering are second to none. You have a special touch with your music that escapes common words to describe. It's as though your heart and your brain conspired to write this one. I know I've listened to a masterful production and song when ordinary words are inadequate to describe it. This is one of those songs.

Wishing you well, my friend.

Alan

Alan,

Thank you!!! You certainly know how to put a smile on a person's face! I really appreciate your thoughts. I find mixing one of the most challenging aspects of creating any of my songs. I usually take around 2 weeks to get my final sound because I find that my brain gets bamboozled and addled after listening to the mix over and over and over for a couple of hours. These days, I find it much more productive to have 24 hour breaks in between 2 hours mixing sessions. I'm very envious of people like you who can whip up an incredibly professional sounding song in less than a day!

Thanks again smile

Noel

P.S. I hope all is going as well as it possibly can for you and Di.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024