Al-David, animarorecords, Noel, musician17, EMG, Scott C, Floyd, J&B, Greg, Mario, Ember, cliftond, jannesan; and RnAM:

Thank you all for stopping in and giving this a listen--and for your kind comments and support. I'm glad you all enjoyed the listen. All the best to each of you!

Al-David, anicarorecords, Noel, Ember:

I was mostly kidding about feeling guilty. I’m really pleased with how this came out; it’s a piano song, and I don’t play piano. So there’s no way I could have put it together without relying solely on BIAB. And, sadly, I’m not much of a guitar player either. But that said, it feels a little weird to put something out there, wrongly or rightly, that I didn’t play on. No worries, though—I’ll get over it! And BIAB is truly amazing in that regard.

Noel: I don’t quite get what you mean by use of MIDI and VST instruments, our notation and piano roll editor. I’m just a newbie, so that terminology is way beyond me at this point. But I’ll keep it in mind as I play around more. Thanks.

J&B: Usually the only time my singing melts the paint right off is near midnight after a bottle of wine (and perhaps a bit more)—trust me, it’s not pretty! Thanks for the very kind comments and support.