Originally Posted By: 2bSolo
Thanks to both of you, Noel and Jford. I will check into both of these things.

One thing I notice is that you two (and a few others) seem to know everything about BB and RB. How? Did you spend hours reading instructions and watching tutorials? Have you learned all of this by solving problems? Any suggestions?

One thing I can add, is that Noel & JFord do beta testing for PGMusic. This gives them an advantage in that they get to spend some time focused on new features to test them, ahead of most users.

Sometimes people complain the new version didn't get tested enough, but there are quite a few members who put in a lot of hours testing before others even see the new features.
The end result is never perfect, I also beta test for other companies and the result is much the same. Try as they may, beta testers will never cover every possible hardware/user combination to test perfectly even though they (as humans) tried to test perfectly.

I just saw a chance to give a big KUDOS to the beta testers. You know who you are. Testers add a lot to the community as a whole, since they often not only beta test but also pitch in on the forums regularly with their knowledge. It helps many of us.

/raises glass for a toast

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome