Originally Posted By: Noel96
Steve,

Oh my goodness... this is such a wonderful journey in lyrics and music. I found myself sitting here and just staring at the monitor when the song had finished. Absolutely everything about this is outstanding. So much skill and talent radiating from every aspect of this production.

You've created something very, very special with this composition. The arrangement led me along like I was travelling on a boat drifting downstream. I love the way that you've shaped the emotional contour of the instrumental backing so that it frames the lyrics, the melody and your singing for maximum impact.

(AGAIN!)

I'm heading back for a few more listens, now!

All the best,
Noel

Thanks, Noel! I always look forward to your comments. They are always so uplifting. Very much appreciated, my friend!

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Steve,

This is beautiful and the mix / vocal is outstanding... So nice to hear from you!

Bob

Bob, it is always a pleasure to hear from you! You are one of my favorite writers, and an inspiration to me. Your kind words mean a lot to me.

Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi Steve,

There have been lots of excellent songs on the forum recently, but this
stands head and shoulders above them all. It's simply in a class of it's own.

I called my wife in to listen to it and we both sat there with tears in our eyes.
So emotive, so beautiful.

I don't think there's anything more I can add.

ROG.

Rog, thank you so much for sharing that with me! I have always had a lot of respect for your work. As a writer, particularly of this type of song, it is my greatest desire that the song would touch people's hearts like you have described. Thanks again!

==

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann