Pacific Country Drive

Style is _DRIVE.STY (Driving Country Rock)

RealTracks in style: 1417:Bass, Electric, RootsRock Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 2763:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryBluesRockMike Ev 110
RealTracks in style: 2635:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryBluesRockHigh Ev 110
RealTracks in style: 2634:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryBluesRock Ev 110
RealTracks in song: ~685:Harmonica, Background Pop Ev 120
RealDrums in style: NashvilleEven8^5-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

I wasn't going to post this link, but I decided to after answering the thread about composer's block.

This started life as a quickie to delve a little deeper into Real Band after song creation and to use the major key 1-6-2-5 popular progression. But the riffs started to suggest a melody to me and that made me place chord changes in places I had not intended. That led to the other, and all those led to this.

Mixed in Real Band with PGMusic FX (primarily compression and a little EQ). Feel free to criticize my mixing skills. But if you go overboard, you can buy me new headphones to heal the hurt.

Mastered in 3rd party software with a bit of overall reverb applied.

I kinda have a melody in mind for this, but should anybody want to take it on (like nobody has enough to do) I think the progression lends itself to multiple interpretations/iterations of melodic input. In other words, you want to jam something on it, let me know.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground