So there is no good hi fi and no bad hi fi sounds, we are pretty much approaching an era when there will be no hi fi period.

I remember my first hi fi with a cd player I went to a record shop after receiving it that morning and I had 6 cd discs to choose from.

I cannot remember the artist or titles, but I choose Graceland Paul Simon.

I remember going home and being astounded by the sound after years of records and tapes.

Arrived the Philips dac TDA1541A chip, it was in a lot of cd player after a while, my point is I now am hearing music again like I did then, how, why, where and when, I could not tell you in too much detail as even my wife who does not really listen to music much noticed/heard the difference.

Amazed that forum members on here have a doubt, about this as I always assumed that music would be as one lecturer said to me .. in the blood..?.

Video track you mentioned about the Quincy Jones produced Thriller,

Yes he listened on small speakers for the results, but he still used and had the top of the range sound system available .. Mmmm womder why that was !!.

Last edited by beatmaster; 09/07/18 10:09 PM.

win 10 64 bit 16gb,i7 chip, ssd 500gb, m-audio air, ,Roland BK-7M, 1000,shure sm7b,sonar,acid,mixcraft, variety of plugins.Sample tank 3,Kontakt. TC Helicon Voicelive 3 2 .
https://beatmaster1.bandcamp.com/releases