Originally Posted By: rodipoet
Nice lyrics, fine vocals and I like the way you use the real tracks.

Thank you for listening.

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Very cool tune Robert. Awesome lyric and lovely backtrack. Super mix as well. Sounds perfect on my headphones. Beautiful vocal Joanne. So tasteful and pretty. Well done

I appreciate that,Scott... a nice slow contemplative break from our heady outings of late!

Robert

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
A beautiful musical composition with lyrics which seem very Dickensonian (Is that a word?)!! Joanne was a great choice for this music. Piano and strings are the perfect accompanying instruments. Great job!! Take care. Greg

Greg,
Some of my favourite songs are along the lines of musical biographies;I knew nothing about Emily Dickinson until stumbling across a few lines of one of her poems. I`m glad you liked the portrait, arrangement and Joanne`s fine vocal.

Robert

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert,

As always, an interesting lyric. (I don't know enough Dickinson to know the references).

A nice production and Joanne's vocal fits well. A good mix.

fj

Floyd,
Thanks for the listen and comments.

Robert

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - this is incredible! I love the vocal delivery on this. It is dreary, sad, dark, yet hopeful at the same time. Plus, the lyrics are beautiful and incredibly unique and emotional. It flows great, and really sets an intense and gorgeous mood.

Great work, and thanks so much for sharing smile

Deryk,
I thought twice about putting this on the forum - its both one of my personal favourites of those I`ve written, and one with the least "curb appeal" if that makes sense.I`m really happy that Joanne got into the song with feeling and it gives me all the more of a kick that someone listened and responded so positively- thank you!

Robert