Hi Janice & Bud,

I'm sure that you can't imagine what your words meant to me - I don't just appreciate them, they made me jump and shout (well, jump as far as the size of my body allows it...), so thank you very much for your nice comments.

Yes, a project like this takes an awfuk lot of time, but after all it's not work but a most pleasant activity, especially as it's something that Maha and I can do together, at least in parts - I am sure, you know what I'm talking about, because you're working togethert as well.

I have to admit that it had cost me quite an effort to post my first song/video here - just too many "what ifs" were going through my head: What if they don’t like my sense of humour? Will they accept or laugh about my accen, the almost unavoidable lexical or grammatical mistakes in the lyrics and and and...

But everybody was very nice and benevolent instead and so I'm glad I finally dared to show up here - who, after all, wouldn’t love to be flattered every now and then...? cool

So thanks again a lot for what you wrote, it made me really happy to read that you enjoyed GYD.

Cheers from Frankfurt,

Stefan