Hi Janice and Bud and Peter,

The first thought that came to mind when this started playing was: "Wow! What an opening!" It's jam-packed with energy and attitude and it sets the stage so very well for a highest calibre blues/rock creation. Then Janice sings... and everything that the opening promises is delivered with gift wrapping.

The arrangement is excellent and I really love those vocal fills of Janice's and guitar fills of Peter's. In addition, this arrangement is housed in the finest of productions. The overall sound is full of clarity and it's very easy to hear each element of the mix. In a word... 'Professional', through and through.

What stood out to me most was the feeling of satisfaction that I felt when the song concluded. This is something that doesn't happen too often when I listen to songs but with "Halfway Blues", I was with you all the way and loving ever minute of the journey. When the song was over, I smiled and thought, "Yes! That's how blues-rock is done!" This song really is a credit to all three of you!

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024