Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
What a great sound! Am I talking about any one instrument, all of the instruments, or vocals? YES! It's clean and GREAT warmth.

I really like the variety of effects which, to me, makes things stand out while maintaining blend! What?! YES! Thank you for "going there" with the effects mix.

I did not hear the original; but I loved what I heard with this.

I will admit, when I first saw that you didn't include the lyrics I was a little bummed that you maybe forgot. Then in listening I was actually made aware of two things.

1-I couldn't read ahead of the melody...which is really nice; and actually pretty natural to how you normally might experience a song.

2-When it's mixed and performed really well, they aren't needed. You can simply understand every word! What a concept.

Vocals...I've got nothin' to say. They speak for themselves. (REALLY great!)

The instrumentation is what I love to hear. VERY present; never in the way. It's orchestrated, arranged and executed well. A really nice job in knowing "when to" and "when not to." It really makes all the difference.

I will stop gushing now.

Tryin'? Ah...no. Succeeded!

Dang man, you make us feel like we know what we are doing! Something we frequently doubt smile

Not only are we very grateful for the wonderful review but also for you taking the time to respond in detail. That means a lot!

"Clean and warm" is our goal on this type of production and we much appreciate you noting it. Sometimes things seem to fall into place with objective...but not always. It's that notion of improving by having nothing left to take away rather than nothing left to add.

Thanks!!!

J&B