Originally Posted By: drutgat
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
32 bits ones for use in Band-in-a-Box or any other 32 bit music applications and the 64 bit VSTs for use in 64 bit applications. Yes there is jBridge but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Also some VSTs never make the transition from 32 bit to 64 bit while other VSTs are only available in 64 bit form.

Thanks, Jim.

Over the last couple of years I have tended to only download the 32-bit ones (apart from two days ago), because they work with the 64-bit systems, and I do not want to have extra stuff cluttering up the works.

To add on to what Jim said, there is really no downside to installing both 32 and 64 bit versions at the same time. There's really nothing to worry about IMO w/ respect to clutter as they get placed in separate folders anyway, they take up a negligible amount of HD space, and then you can use the 64 bit versions in Reaper (or your DAW of choice).

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB