Quote:
According to my file directory, I have jbridge. I'm not sure that is the problem but it is, I have to reinstall. I don't seem to have the jbridge installer, so I will have to contact the company.

Just go to the jBridge site. Then over on the right hand side, click on the link for "jBridge 1.74 update". Then on the next screen, just enter your email address you used when you originally got jBridge and click submit. Shortly afterwards, you'll receive a copy of the jBridge installer already customized for your license (so you don't have to enter any license information). You'll need something like 7-zip to unzip the file, and then unzip the resulting file, which will then get you the installer. Run the installer (I would suggest "as administrator") to install the jBridge program.

For BIAB/RealBand, that's all you need to do. They will know from the registry that it is installed and be able to use it. For other DAW's and audio software, you may have to run the jbridger utility, but not for BIAB or RealBand.

What you do NOT want to do is to just download the jBridge demo on the main page, as that is NOT the licensed version and BIAB/RealBand won't work correctly with it.

Hope this helps.

Also, I did a write-up on how I keep all my VST/VSTi's sorted (I copy from their original locations to my common location, separated by 32-bit versus 64-bit) and then point everything there. Takes a little time to do, but well worth it, as once I have most of my stuff installed, it doesn't change unless I get some new VST/VSTi's. And for installers that let me specify where to install them, I point them to that common location and the appropriate subfolder. It has made my VST/VSTi life so much easier.

Here's a link to the write-up I did on how it is set up on my machine. You don't have to do it that way, but it definitely works well for me.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com