Originally Posted By: PeterF
Robert / Scott

Very evocative music. Some excellent guitar, vocals and an interesting mix of sounds. Liked the lyric (recently saw the British television series called "The Terror" which was a fictional account(based on the incident) of this voyage). Bells were a nice touch at the end.
Thoroughly enjoyable.

Peter

Peter,
Thank you!
Bells were held back `til the end, but obligatory I think.
I saw that series too...it played a bit too loose with the history for my taste, but great acting and sets.

Robert

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Love it!

I think this has to be your best collaboration yet.

Great use of dynamics! Love the way the song builds during the second verse.
Use of the Bodhran was inspired, worked really well, and the bells end things off nicely.

Vocals, and the way you are processing them, sounds great to these ears, I love the way you handled the chorus especially, very effective. And of course the lyrics are always a treat.

Scott has his usual great tone and smooth, melodic lines.

All in all a great listen (listened twice actually)

Well done!

Dave,
It`s encouraging to hear those positives from you- particularly on the dynamics. Glad you came back for more!

Robert

Originally Posted By: beatmaster
This too me sounds like the theme tune to some epic episodes of …Game of thrones sort of thing.
It worked well and the haunting intimidating style leads me to the comment as above.

good sounding guitars and vocals giving it this feel.

Thanks

I can relate to that - GOT can use it if they let me have a bit part like Ed Sheeran!
Thanks for your listen.