Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Man, how cool was that?!

Great groove and I love the vocal delivery, just so smooth and laid back. Piano is killer!

Some great lines, "Your sigh so gracious, you yawn in Harmony" is my favorite.

I thought the sound effects took away from the song somewhat, worked well in the intro but might be better to tone them down a bit during the vocal?

But just my opinion and I could be wrong wink Overall I very much enjoyed this one.
Thank you for the kind comments and the feedback. I took it to heart and I agreed and pulled some of the effects back a touch in the vocal part of the song.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Wow, this has the unsettling effect of watching two movies playing at the same time.Like the night clubby cool romance of the song is
about to be interrupted by those street disturbances... and barking dogs!
Its very creative and original -I need to listen again to get over the surprises.
Your vocal phrasing is a lesson and I enjoyed the groove and sophistication in the lyrics.

Robert
Thank you Robert. I did set it up like a scene in a film. The Singer steps off a train and walks past a dog to get to the concert where he can hear the crowd cheering. As he approaches the stage the drummer starts and then the band joins in. He takes the mic and sings. Finally after the song is over the band goes to a restaurant to chill.