subjective

Obviously not as good as some $99+ Kontakt, UVI , ST,... lib but not as bad as a lot of free ones. But there are free ones you might like better, but it might take $2.99 worth of time and effort to find that perfect free one - so again SUBJECTIVE.......

Larry

I felt same way when a few years ago folks started giving away free AIR Xpand!2 (a large ROMPler) and initially the sounds were dated and blase - but when I dug into it I found and tweaked a LOT of great sounds out of it. Enough so that I bought it's big brother AIR Structure (when it was on sale). Then I got really sucked into AIR family (when on sale) and got the cheap upgrades that free Xpand!2 opened door to. AIR has some great analog an digital synths (Vacuum Pro and Hybrid) and those regularly go on sale for a few bucks at same two places. In Hybrids case, it was offered for $1 a couple months this past summer and if you area synth geek and didn't' get it for a buck you missed out but I'm sure it will come back on sale especially with Holidays coming up I also expect to see the giveaways start again.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20