Hi Floyd,

This took me back to a time when I would smile almost every time I heard a country song cranking up. I could often identify the artist by the intro - if not, by the first 2 or 3 words. Each had an identifiable sound. I used to watch CMT a lot and The Nashville Network when it was still on the air. Damn shame it sold and went in a different direction.

Your message is clear - the vocal shines! All the tracks are spot-on. You have a way of delivering a song that lead the way for those of us far below your skill level.

Loved the hand-clapping over the last quarter, or so, of the song - it is a nice way to pick up the drive as a song meanders its way to the end.

This is good, solid country music without artificial polish. It speaks quite well for itself as is. Very nice, indeed. It was quite a treat for my ears. Best to you.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 10/28/18 10:12 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops