Yes, the "german frustrated user" is me and in some case I find myself in the posts and replies here. Difference is, I was a user "first hours" back in the late eightees, where the program was really "simple", but seemed to be better than a these times usual organaccompaniment or simple drum"computer" wich I hated.( I had an TTR 100 Hammond and turned the pots of the "druminstruments" to their "origin", say "white noise" or so,which led me later to a few drumsymulators, one of `m the Simmons SDS 3, I still own with proud, as I am in "electronic music" and this is a 4 voice synth in real, wich was never "frustrating"- ok, it`s not programmable and refinding a sound once used is- was- frustrating these times, as was on the moogs a. s. o.
Now I`m back on BIAB as I was lucky to get a real bargain ultrapak 2016 and, yes, it`s much different to DAW`s like Cubase I used the last years. This is not frustrating but hard to switch between both worlds, as realising the snippets of real instruments are different to midiinstruments and not "changeable", also it seems to be, as they follow the chords a.s.o. in the songs one makes. Frustrating may be finding the real or best style to a "playback" you want to generate, as f.ex. "country roads" which I found these days between all these "jazz". Also it may seem to be frustrating, to often read back in the "helps" while in a creative phase. Thats when I change to the forums and try to ask!