Hello, "Tano Music"...

This "Day of the Dead" piece, it's probably the most eccentrically entertaining music I've ever heard on this forum! Had a ritualistic feel, too, with that tick-tock rhythm of the cowbell, and the rattles at the intro.

Here, and there, were some downright bluesy, modernistic piano chords that added color to the surreal instrumental mix. And then, at 4:00, after the tremolo organ hit, I thought that brief flute solo was gonna burst out into some kind of ghoulish, jazz-inflected tango. I wish you had followed that trail! The chordal movement after that was lusciously cool and mystical, just for a moment.

This is dream-time, primeval music that you hear behind closed eyes on the verge of sleep, or wakening, but with a jazzy twist, and an assist from your alternately playful, then seemingly reverent lyrics, which you delivered like a shaman with just a bit of a sense of humor.

"Rest in peace", Tano Music...and then come back to the forum with another unexpected novelty like "Day of the Dead", cool !!!

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".