"rsdean"...

First thing I noticed about "Baby, Get Gone", was the size and presence of the sound: "phat", steady, implacable and spacious-sounding drum work, sinuous and interlocking guitar lines, wave-like but subtle volume level changes that created the effect of the song moving around in space, surround style...I guess I'm trying to say that your production sensibilities are solid, imaginative. "Great sonic texture", as Greg Johnson said in his post.

The song itself is sensuous, stark, full of spare images that blossom in the mind, fade out, and then flash into life, over and again, with each line of verse. It just has that life-seen-from-all-sides sound to it.

Concerning your lyrics, I liked the brevity of the lines. You sang them as though your breath was halted by the emotion that each phrase conjured up.

Haunting, powerful, yet measured and reflective. That's how "Baby, Get Gone" affected me, "rsdean". If this was on a record, I'd play it last, for maximum effect.

Caught up in it,

LOREN (.a.k.a. "bluage")

Last edited by bluage; 11/01/18 06:18 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".