Dear "Rob4580"

In my youth songs such as your "A Piece of Pizza" were labeled as "novelty" songs. They would pop-up in the midst of radio shows dedicated to every genre of music: pop, classical, easy listening, etc, just to provide a happy surprise to the listeners.

"A Piece of Pizza" is just as delightful, musically and lyrically speaking laugh . In fact, your lyrics are so clever and funny that I read them when I wasn't listening to song. It's really quite a comic monologue, perfect for a singer who wants to please a crowd. By the way, I think your singing voice is quite smooth! It possesses the kind of tone that some would describe as "romantic", with its warm vibrato quality.

It's quite refreshing to hear music created with one of Band-in-a-Box's "World" music styles. You could turn "A Piece of Pizza" into a quick one-act show if you dressed the part and choose a leading lady "with a piece of mozzarella on her chin"! crazy

Thoroughly entertained,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Last edited by bluage; 11/07/18 07:52 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".