Bob,

Thanks for the golden opportunity but I already am on a time travel mission so I will have to wait until next time.

Currently, I am doing some recon in the year 2025, I see that Band in a Box is full integrated with Real Band and there is a convenient Press Here Stupid Button in green where all you have to do is think "I would love to have a hit song" and it gives you one, just from that thought.

You don't have to touch a button, do a thing, or learn anything about EQing. All you have to do is stare at the screen and think that you want to have a perfectly mixed hit and Band in a Box does the rest, with vocals, lyrics, melody, backing vox, everything. It is also 264 bit, so that is cool. At last they got their act together, right?

It is awesome!!

It even has a built in version of Ozone 36 so people don't even have to do that.

The future is so awesome dude it's amazing.

Talk when I get back.

Also, the fact that this forum is encrypted now--well I helped with that in 2023 and sent it back to the present (actually it was both me and Steve Slechta so he deserves some praise too) so you have me--and Steve--to thank for that.

Later.