Kent, Thank you!
I am glad to find that my workflow is similar to the one in your Demo. Making of the "ending section" was very helpful to me. Overall great stuff. I watched it twice, but I am 100% sure, I will come back to it.

In the manner of Jim I will allow myself to express a couple of small complaints/concerns smile Now, these are not from my perspective, but looking at this through the lens of someone who just started. Some things just need a few more seconds of explanation. For example "style change at the bar" I think it should be explained a bit more of what is actually happening, when this is done. Again, when I watched it, I had some knowledge that was shared by fellow members and some that I picked up by experimenting, but to someone new, it might be a bit confusing.

Also the "ending creation" section. Same thing. I had some prior knowledge and it was awesome to see everything happening in one project, but to someone new the "tag" part might be a bit confusing. A few more seconds of explanation there might clear the fog. Something like: When you type the start tag bar- it does this. If you change it to X- it does that.

Otherwise, I think it is one of the best complete track/backing track videos available, which shows some key power tools of BIAB. Honestly, I think this video should be the first one in the "beginners" section, so people can get a sense of how they can navigate in BIAB, how it reacts to changes, etc. Whole workflow!

One feature that I think might be very useful for video tutorials is this. For example you start talking about intros in this project, put a link there for something that already exists in video tutorials for intros, so if someone says: Wow! I want to know more on this, all they have to do "rewind" your video to the section of interest, click on the "related video(s)" link and he/she is where they need to be. Just a suggestion smile

Kent,
Thank you!

Misha.