"Crossroads"...

I hardly know where to begin relating to you and Ms. Erndwein how I feel about "You Don't Have to Cry for Me". Good god almighty, was that ever some of the tastiest, slow-cooked, well-seasoned, finger-licking-good b-lu-u-u-ues that I have ever heard! I deliberately avoided watching the obviously well-produced video that accompanied the song, just so I could concentrate on listening to it.

"Crossroads", your vocal sounded as though you had just finished crying and wiped the tears from your face before you stepped up to the microphone. Ms. Erndwein, you sang like you were stroking the hair on your man's head as you held your beating heart out to him.

The electric guitar solo should have had lyrics. That's how expressive and emotionally exposed your playing was. The RealTracks really put some "hurt" into the music, too.

Folks, if you didn't live so far away from me here in the States, I'd invite you to perform at a party. Oh, yes, there'd be some 'amens' and some 'yes, yes, YES!' kind of testifying to the power of your music going on!

Applause, applause, applause, and then some more!

From the heart,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

P.S. Good trombone harmonizing! I use Big Fish Virtual Horns, too, but I never got them to sound like yours!

Last edited by bluage; 11/17/18 02:28 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".