Originally Posted By: cliftond
Pumped and rocking a great listen Lawrence!!! Cliff
Thank you Cliff.

Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
This was a very catchy song, and I really enjoy the lyrics. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the kind words.

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
This is candy to my ears: Foot tapping, sing along musical goodness.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Loved the vocal delivery on this song. Super raspy tone in your voice Lawrence. Excellent lyric and backtrack. Guitar was very cool. Well done
Thank you Scott.

Originally Posted By: Will Josef
What a great song! I really enjoyed listening to this.

I didn't really understand/like the part with the drums alone, but apart from that I truly enjoyed all of it.

You have a great voice and excellent skills in composing music.

Will
Thank you Will. The drums, vocal and claps harkens back to a southern church gospel vibe.

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Loved this. All the sweet breaks and changes kept this eternally fresh. Great voice, and a catchy and meaningful lyric.
Tangmo, thank you.

Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Lawrence..I’m sure there is a technical term for the construction you are using, where the first lyric line is repeated exactly, but with a slightly different harmonic. Whatever it’s called, it’s really effective here, so great choice in architecture! Then your bridge is less staccato and more legato, so great offset. I guess I haven’t been keeping track of dark overtones of your prior work, but if you were trying to swing upbeat, you done good! Really liked this end to end. Great work!
Thank you for listening and for your comments. I don't know what the technique is but I just wrote it how I felt it.

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi gruverider,

that's a very nice song, wow, very catchy. And I do love the almost audacious combination of RealTracks, adding that funky guitar was a brilliant idea. (To me the unlimited number of RT combinations aside from the regular styles are whaz make BB and RT so awesome).

And I realy dig the way you sing - no doubt your heart and your mouth get along like a house on fire. Well, well done !!!

Cheers,

Stefan
Thank you very much for your comments Stefan!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Lawrence,

Very cool song.

Your vocals are (as always) enviable.

A great combination of RTs to produce an awesome sound!

The mix is superb!

I know no better compliment than... Great MUSIC!

fj
Thank you Floyd. Your comments are always helpful.