Well....

I think the MC made some sort of statement about No one is "straight" in Nashville anymore...... My wife and I caught that little tidbit.... it was said in one context, but so true in another context. Some of the most innovative and fresh writers in Nashville are not straight. Do I care? Nope.... not one bit. I care about how they look at the world through song. Brandy Clark being one of my favorite newer writers from Nashville town..... if you're not familiar with her writing.... hit Youtube for an education. A local writer... Mark Bunn, David Snyder also knows him, gave me a cd with some bro country and the last half dozen tunes were Brandy Clark.... I wore that thing out. Take a little Pill, That's How illegitimate children are born, What'll keep me out of heaven, and......

Hold my hand. Do yourself a favor.... use headphones. Set back, close your eyes, and listen.

https://www.afterellen.com/people/206805-brandy-clark-is-country-musics-great-lesbian-hope

As far as sleeved tats..... hey, whatever pulls your trigger. I served in the Marine corps for a while. Not much surprises me after seeing the things I saw while on active duty in the places we were sent.

I'm with it.... I think.

And really.... aside from the "purists"..... every single genre of music has evolved and changed. Look at what has happened to rock, country, bluegrass, and more. Regarding the purists.... they tend to be stuck in a certain timeframe of that genre's music.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 11/19/18 07:36 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.