Originally Posted By: 2bSolo
I am in the process of deciding what DAW I will change to. I like RB, but there are some things that happen repeatedly and they are annoying. Plus, I have found a few things that other DAWs have that RB doesn't.....

Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
I have a problem when you're saying to a nooby, forget RB it's crap...

If you can name one user that has used RB more than me, put more into making RB better, promoted RB more than anyone else, then I will leave the forum now never to return.
Please give me a little respect, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes but maybe some day soon you will learn.
Originally Posted By: jazzmammal

And don't talk about Rapid Composer or the new Studio One Chord Track. Those are useful but they are not even on the same planet as what RB can do with Real Tracks.

If BB/RB can do what RapidComposer can do I will get rid of it.

You are the one promoting Studio One 4 https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=498195#Post498195

EDIT: RB is like WinXP it crashes and gets blue screen, can you conceive of a Win7 Win10 RB 64bit that don't crash and don't get blue screen ???
can we aim for that or force ourseleves to stick with XP and run the newer OSs down ??
(all the years and audio apps I have used the only app ever to give Win7 a blue screen "ever" is BB & RB)

All this pushing is bringing out the true reason why you are doing this, what was hidden under the surface.
It seems like you want RB to stay just as it is with no improvements unless authorized by you. How do you stop this ? Attack them, drive them away never to return, you don't want to hear constructive criticism and honesty !!! Denialville all over again. It can be very fearful change.

Have you written an article on what the Mac users should do without RB 64bit ? what DAW should they use or are they allowed to even use a DAW, just as your saying 2bSolo must use RB and he is not allowed to use a DAW because if he does then it is contradicting you and it's saying to you that RB is crap and this is totally unacceptable to you, and here we go: Denialville all over again, what is the stage after denial, will you get to it in this lifetime ??