Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Wow! What a fantastic track, all the way around! You scored a bull’s-eye on this style, with absolute perfect selection of players, Lyrics, vocal delivery, soloing... my goodness! You can tell that building this kind of a track comes directly from personal experience.. all those years of listening to the real professionals certainly paid off! I especially liked your choice of the keyword “lately”, with its emphasis on the first syllable, and how you mirrored that with other kinds of adverbs, leading off the verses. Very warm, seductive groove, done in a classic style, with spot-on delivery! Much for me to learn in this one!

Hello, there, "Tano Music"!

Yes, I agree those RealTracks complemented each other, didn't they?

The "personal experience" you mentioned is simply the strong memory of those "grown-ups" demonstrating the wordless intimacy of couples dancing closely together. The music they listened to was unforgettable.

Very interesting, perceptive observation you made about the song's title.

It was my distinct pleasure to compose music that appealed to you so! Thank you for listening and commenting.

Sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".