Originally Posted By: Belladonna
Loren,
Just beautiful!!! So great to hear one of yours here. Loved your vocals so smooth and alluring. Loved how you held on to each word and the last verse twist on the song. Allowed for deep savory contemplation of being in the arms of someone you love. All I can say is WOW!!!

O, Ms. Belladonna...

Your comments about the song make me think that the forum needs more women participating in it! Why? Let me try to explain, without sounding like I'm patronizing women.

It's because of the words you chose to communicate what you appreciated about it: "Allowed for deep savory contemplation of in the arms of someone you love". You describe feelings in a way that includes expressing those feelings in action: "...in the arms of someone you love". Ooo, that's where most of us want to be, right???

Thank you for tuning into my personal "radio" and giving back a piece of your heart, Ms. Belladonna!

Focused on feelings,

LOREN

P.S. Presuming you'd be interested in this, what do you think could be done to attract & welcome more women to the forum? Please reply by private message, if you care to!

Last edited by bluage; 11/20/18 01:19 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".