"Guitarhacker"...

Huh??? You worked on "Missing You" for only a week??? Generally speaking, years have passed before I felt that a song I composed and performed is ready to offer to the public's ears. Obviously, I am doing something wrong.

Regardless, "Missing You" has the kind of musical and lyrical attractiveness that everybody can relate to. I can imagine women gathered together by their lonesome selves at the edge of a dance floor, thumbs hooked through their belt loops while tapping their fingertips on their hips to the rhythm and waiting for the "shy" guys on the other side to notice the signal they're sending: "Are any a'you fellahs plannin' on comin' over here to ask a lady to dance before they turn the lights off in this place???"

Your song sounds swell, the words run the gamut of emotions for the particular romantic situation you describe, and, in particular, "Guitarhacker", your voice sounds so youthful that I imagined you were singing something of an autobiographical nature that happened to you long ago.

Good as it gets,

LOREN

Last edited by bluage; 11/21/18 08:54 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".