Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Dave Man,

This is a great. I have noticed that over the years, I would say the last 2 in particular, the "core group" of posters--who have been so kind as to share their musical gifts with us for free--have been improving their songs and increasing their chops at a fairly dizzying rate.

I think it is because everyone has been trying so hard to put their "game face on" that a higher level of passion and enthusiasm for the music has been created.

So, when I listen to a song like this--or any others by any of the forum members--I think I am just listening to the radio, except the people on the radio are people I know, like and work with sometimes.

In that context, I feel that when anyone has created a tune, they have made artistic decisions along the way, and now have submitted their tunes for broadcast, so to speak.

I know a few people waves from the sidelines from time to time to say the showcase should be something else, but I just enjoy it as pure radio from my friends, whether that be you, Josie, Mario, Floyd, Rob and Anne-Marie, Alan...and the list goes on and on and on.

I don't know why that popped into my head but it just did.

Maybe that's why all of my other comments to songs are so short--"Man that was awesome"--that was great, etc. Because that's the way I feel. I have just heard another great one on PG Radio.

This may be the LONGEST post I have ever written on a song.

I really liked the feel of it, and the message and the sincerity behind the performance.

Well, better go listen to some more.

smile

I agree completely about this forum and the people that post music here.

The last couple of years have been great, the music continues to improve, both the quality of the songs and the presentation. And that's because the people that hang out here that really know their craft are always more than happy to share that knowledge with others.

Thanks, David! smile