I got my shot(2) months ago, the swine flu and the regular flu shot. My wife got both hers at work a month ago. Our government was under huge criticism for giving it to priority groups at first. They ordered 2 shots of swine flu vaccine for every Canadian because the makers couldn't say if we needed 2 for protection. Turns out we only need 1. Over 50 per cent of us have had the vaccine so far, there are always going to be people who won't do it.

Now that we have this huge surplus we donated a whole lot to Mexico so they can be well and pick peppers in California. LOL just JOKING!

Of course being a pinko commie nation it was all free and done at shopping malls and I got invited to the Fire Department clinics as a retiree, but my doc did them on a walk in basis.

The people around here who've died have been health late teens or early 20's. They seem to go from ill to near death's door in hours. My opinion was that even if I got a mild dose and it killed someone I gave it to I'd be devastated. My daughter for instance who had to be sedated at the sight of a needle. She almost got kicked out of school twice, they gave her and 6 others like her laughing gas and 3 Valiums and she got the shots needed to stay in school.

Now for a shot to cure arthritis....

John Conley
Musica est vita